Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conn's full of scumbags? No way!

I am shocked, SHOCKED to hear that Conn's is full of lying scumbags.

I went into the Conn's in Richardson (by Pho Pasteur) to get something trivial, and got hustled, hassled and generally enraged. It was a clusterfsck of the first order, full of ignorant/agressive salesjerks.

I came out to the car and swore to the Dear Wife that I would never, ever darken their doors again. So you can imagine my (lack of) surprise seeing the article above.

2 comments:

  1. "C'mon, the name didn't give it away?"


    ok...so, sorry, I know this is a bit late, but the hub and I just saw a commercial for Conn's (really playing up their customer service) when I told him about your experience and the above was a jewel he came up with. Worth digging through your archives to post. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd wondered aloud to the Dear Wife who in their right mind would name a place a homonym of 'cons'. Lordy.

    ReplyDelete