Tuesday, July 21, 2009

high speed, low drag @$$clowns

Just reported the idiots in the silver (tracer? taurus) for reckless and very fast driving down my street.

I was in the yard adjusting the sprinkler when I looked up and saw them coming down the road side by side next to another vehicle, a red Ford SUV.

I only had a couple of seconds to figure out what was going on*, but I think the red SUV was speeding around 40mph down the street** when the fools (ie, "young males") in the silver car passed them on my residential street going 60-65mph. Either that or it was a chase or roadrage scenario.

The passenger fool pumped his fist out the window and whooped. Keep it up, hero. We ain't playin'.


* while I yelled at both cars
** unfortunately not out of the ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment